What to do if the internet is not working?

Dear residents,

there are currently some problems with the internet connection at the shared flats (WGs.) The reason for this seem to be defective cables in the building.

Every resident that has a non functional ip adress has to make a written repair request to the Studentenwerk, which must include at least answers to the following questions:

  1. What is your room number ?
  2. What is your full name?
  3. What is your mobile phone number?
  4. What is written on the network socket in the wall?
  5. Which ip adress was used?
  6. What is your MAC-Adress?

Also please leave the device you provided the MAC-Adress for, connected to the network. This way the connection can be checked externally.

You get the repair request form at the studentenstadt administration (where you got your keys and signed your lease). Furthermore you have to get a house admin (using the ticket system,), show him your internet problem and he will sign the form.

Then you will have to bring the completed form back to the studentenstadt administration.

Schreibe einen Kommentar